Applicant Terms & Conditions
Applicant business and/or individual service providers must agree with the Terms and Conditions of this agreement stated prior to submitting their application.
All applicants agree that they will:
- Be thoroughly researched by Proverbs 31 before their application will be approved. Good ratings at the Better Business Bureau, positive online reviews and comments, as well as professionalism of website and online presence, etc., will be taken into consideration in the decision-making process.
- Have a 4 to 5-star rating/review ranking by customers on their site or on public rating sites with minimal negative reviews anywhere online.
- Agree to operate with honesty and integrity in all business dealings with customers.
Accepted Vendor Terms & Conditions
All accepted vendors agree that they will:
- Continue to maintain a 4 to 5-star rating/review ranking by customers on their site or on public rating sites, and BBB, with minimal negative reviews anywhere online.
- Agree to continually operate with honesty and integrity in all business dealings with customers.
- Sign a disclaimer stating the understanding that Proverbs 31 cannot guarantee a certain volume of inquiries or new customers in exchange for a Marketplace membership subscription.
- Be responsible for handling customer complaints in a timely and professional manner and not expect COMPEL or Proverbs 31 to get involved in customer service issues.
- Agree that Proverbs 31 reserves the right to cancel their partnership and remove vendor information from the website at any time with no refund if deemed necessary by Proverbs 31 due to a violation of this agreement.
- Understand that contracts cannot be canceled by the vendor until the end of the six-month period. If a company wants their information taken off of the site (for example, due to going out of business), their request for their listing removal will be accommodated but no refund will be given for any time remaining in the contract period.